computer hardware

problem related with computer

Reply to
chandanshy

Zut alors!

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Well then buy a new one. Or give more info on the unit so someone might have half a chance of helping you.

Regards, Chance

Reply to
Chance

This is an easy diagnosis:

Classic PEBKAC.

Reply to
JW

JW wrote in news:m66tg2987bh5nlo76vdl39dapnafdbp6hq@

4ax.com:

You know, I thought of that. Let's not be too hasty to diagnose a user with a fatal disease with no cure, though. Oh wait... They're a normal user, they've got it. ;-)

Puckdropper

Puckdropper