Compatibility of ISD 2560P (Winbond) ChipCorder?

=_NextPart_000_000A_01C81725.48CA37A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My question is this. I have built a few Halloween projects that use = this audio recording chip for sound effects. The 2560P is no longer = made but still available through various suppliers. What similar = recording chips can I use in place of the 2560P one with similar = pinouts? Thanks!

Reply to
Chuck