Can anyone tell me how I can increase the font size

Hi, new to this and could be in the wrong place ? Have a Nokia 6630 phone the font is far to small or my eye sight is getting worse !! both I think Anyone tell me how I can change it

Reply to
david.vickers

David: I don't think you can increase the font size on your phone. You might try a different phone model with a bigger screen and larger fort size... I know that they are made for people with eyesight problems.

Reply to
Sofie

The font size on my LG phone can be changed by clicking on Menu Settings Display Font Size

Maybe your phone has a similar menu option. Try searching Google for a manual.

Al Moodie

Reply to
Al Moodie

Go back to where you got the phone and ask them. Tell them you can't use it and may have to cancel the service because you have a phone you can't use. They may try to sell you another phone, but be insistent and you should get the answer.

H. R.(Bob) Hofmann

Reply to
hrhofmann