Camcorderclinic.com

I just wanted to post my experience so far with Camcorderclinic.com. I did a quick search and didnt see any recent posts on usenet, so I made the mistake of sending my camera into them for repairs. They've had it for a month and I can't get a response by email. Their site claims "Fast Service - estimates are given within 48 hours of receipt, and most repairs are completed within 1 week. " HA !! Guess I'll be lucky to get it back now. If they somehow surprise me with being able to fix it for a decent price, I'll post an update.

Reply to
montanye2

What kind of camcorder and what was wrong with it? Richard

Reply to
spudnuty

It was a JVC mini DV. It wouldnt load tapes and kept displaying E01 errors. I've seen a lot of other people complaining about the same problem with this model.

Reply to
montanye2

Update: I just got the camcorder back today. At least they are good to their word on shipping it back if they can't fix it. There was a note apologizing and explaining that they tried, but couldnt fix it.

Reply to
montanye2