Cal procedure + manual for FW Bell CG-100A DC current probe???

I need a Cal procedure for FW Bell CG-100A DC current probe. Has two ranges, but 4 adjustments. Would be nice to know what they all do before I go tweeking on it. Schematic would be nice too if available. I don't have the manual. What's the frequency response/transient response spec? Thanks, mike

-- Return address is VALID but some sites block emails with links. Delete this sig when replying. . Wanted, PCMCIA SCSI Card for HP m820 CDRW. FS 500MHz Tek DSOscilloscope TDS540 Make Offer Wanted, 12.1" LCD for Gateway Solo 5300. Samsung LT121SU-121 Wanted 12" LCD for Compaq Armada 7770MT. Bunch of stuff For Sale and Wanted at the link below. MAKE THE OBVIOUS CHANGES TO THE LINK

mike