Brinks Series 7105 photo eye spotlight fixture

Help: I have one of these dual spotlight fixtures with photoelectric eye (made in China, available at Wal-Mart) which is acting crazy. The eye is functioning correctly in that the lights are off during daylight and on during darkness. The strange part is that the lights are on for 42 seconds then shut off for 6 seconds and repeats. Always the same frequency, not being tripped by a light source. I have tried cutting the power feed and that doesn't reset it. There is no adjustment that I can see. This is an inexpensive fixture (plastic) which basically provides you a black and a white lead to wire nut onto a supply line. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks

Reply to
Jay Britton