B&O Beogram 4002

I'm working on a Beogram 4002 with a serve problem and was disappointed when I found the manual I bought only included the delta from the 5503. Rather than buy another manual and get disappointed I thought I'd check and see in someone could point me to a manual or any info on where to start looking I can infer from the manual that its an optics based servo but that's the only reference in the manual as far as the symptoms I can position the cartridge manually , and it will also determine record size but when the cartridge lands it doesn't move into the record thanks in advance Bob

Reply to
Boboranntrottier

I avoid working on B & O but having said that, could your issue just be a belt and/or lubrication issue?

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias