Attention Mr N Cook ...

A couple of months back, you were kind enough to scan and e-mail me a section of schematic for an old Technics SU-V8. It has now come back with another problem which, needless to say, is not covered by that section of schematic. If it's not too much trouble, I wonder if I might ask that you could do me the input board that has all of the rear panel phono sockets and input select circuitry on, but also some power supply regulators - for instance Q453 - which appear to all be switched off ...

TIA

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

and

photocopy and snail mail only at the moment

N_Cook