Archos AV380 needs repairs.

Can anyone help me to find the right place--if one exists--to repair the "joy-stick" on my Archos AV 380. This was obviously an engineering weak point in this unit--since it, and my Archos AV 320--were both sent back under warranty to repair the joy stick (in both units), when it stopped working in some directions, or in all four directions (Up, down, Left, Right). Once again the joy stick on the AV 380 won't work. Archos refuses to repair it, claiming that they don't have any more parts. The unit is important to me because of the Editing function wherein one may divide up a 1-hour DV tape into many smaller segments, (and name them if desired.) If any of you is talented enough to give it a try, or if you can give me a lead to a professional repair service, it would be greatly appreciated. I am a Salsa Dancer, I videotape my lessons and then use the editing function on the Archos to divide the lesson up into new steps and techniques. I bought the new Archos 504--but it does not have any editing capabilities. Thank you. "Trevin"

Reply to
ewkavanau