Appa 63N multimeter, display turns entirely on

Hi

I got this as broken, they said I just have to find the right place to the rotating selector, but after cleaning it and rotating it for some time, I see that when I turn it on, the display just comes on, everyinh (8888), only for uA I get the uA sign, the only thing I can control in the display

Have anyone seen this before? Any suggestions?

WBR Sonnich

Reply to
Sonnich Jensen