any new idea on repair

i had completed diploma in electronic would like have share your experence with me and provide me some idea about monitor, tv set , radio , dvd ,mps, players, and about mobile of different types. can you help and provide me plans how make my house on solar electricity all household componet help me

Reply to
hiten_pandya

Don't even consider it. It's a con.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

It's not a con, it's just not worth it. If you have no source of electricity, no availability of fuel for a generator, or are very rich and don't mind spending a lot of money with no return on your investment, it's an option.

Wind and water power are much cheaper, but you need to have a source of almost constant wind or water.

Solar electricity is expensive not only because it requires very expensive equipment to generate the electricity, it requires a large investment in batteries to store it. The batteries must be protected from heat and cold, have relatively short lives, etc.

You also need the Sun which is not easy to get.

The farther north (or south) of the equator you are, the shorter the days are in the winter, which means less charging time and longer battery drain. You also loose power on cloudy days, solar heaters don't work well when it rains, and so on. The collectors need to be cleaned often, a small amount of dust reduces efficency dramaticaly.

The Sun travels across the sky from east to west at the equator. This means that fixed arrays only get exposed for a relatively short time. The farther away from the equator, the path becomes south-east to south-west (or if you are below the equator, north-east to north-west), but unless you are very near a pole, it's still a wide transit. Self positioning solar cell arrays are available, but they are far more expensive, far more complex and far more prone to damage.

Solar heating is far cheaper and easier than electricity.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, Jerusalem, Israel gsm@mendelson.com  N3OWJ/4X1GM
IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667  Fax ONLY: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838

Yes I can help. First, how much are you willing to pay someone to write these 3 books?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Discos don't open till after dark And it ain't till twelve till the party really starts And I always had to be home by ten Right before the fun was about to begin Crowds of people lined up inside and out Just one reason, to rock the house But in the day time the streets was clear You couldn't find a good freak anywhere, 'cause [Chorus] The freaks come out at night The freaks come out at night The freaks come out at night (the freaks come out) The freaks come out at night

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Reply to
hiten_pandya