Any can know how to fix Pioneer SX-700T call this number 0728398967

I got pioneer sx-700t and I just want to fix it

Reply to
katlegopercy877

===============================

** ROTFL !!

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I use a paintbrush and a blower.

Reply to
Pimpom

** Waaayyy too messy to do indoors.

So I use a vacuum cleaner and 1 inch paintbrush in a similar way. Massively clogged amps with internal fans get done out on my balcony.

Diabolical cases ( ie filthy fans) get a bath in the sink with hot water and detergent. Then dried in the oven at low temp - I kid you not.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison