AKURA AP2821S TV fault - Blurry picture

Hi

I have got a problem with an AKURA AP2821S TV. The problem is that it seems to have lost its focus. This does not appear to be a problem with signal reception as the picture from a VCR connected by SCART is also blurry as are the setup menus.

If anyone has any advice as to what the problem could be and also if and how it can be repaired, it would me much appreciated.

Thanks Bob

Reply to
bob1052

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008 13:39:35 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com put finger to keyboard and composed:

If the CRT is old, and the problem developed gradually, then a simple adjustment may be all that is required.

See

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar