Aiwa Z-L90 No Display

Please can someone help. I have recently obtained this stereo and while in transit, the main clock display does not come on anymore. I have read somewhere that it may be something to do with the lack of solder on the heatsink. All I have found when opening the side panels are grounding points which have been screwed down.

Reply to
Peter Ibberson