Advice on disassembling a protable DVD

Hi guys

I'm trying to disassemble my Panasonic DVD-LS50 (it gives me a "code:H03" and there are rumors it suffices to clean things). I took the machine apart with no problems, but in order to remove the motor assembly I have to disconnect to really tiny connectors.

Could somebody please advise me what tool would be best here? Or should I just use more force? I'm afraid to break something.

Thanks.

--
uffish
Reply to

Hacksaw? :-)

Reply to
James Sweet

Any chance of posting a close-up photo of said connector?

Reply to
Michael Gray