A very odd forum

Now here is a very odd forum moderated by a idiot, & wanker company anybody can post a message no need to register

wait until the moderator find this message this is going to be a hot thread.

Reply to
Eric

Looks like they have some of the idiots from here going over there . I have seen some good post there by techs buit seems like we may have Kip and a few others going there and putting in crap in the responces.

Reply to
tvguy

You should go over to repair world Kip. You`ll fit in just right. All the good techs there are now leaving for a better place.

Reply to
tvguy

I guess, given your low opinion of this board and the techs who hang out here, you must consider yourself a POS or you wouldn't be here. In which case, I agree you come across as a POS.

Reply to
Don Bowey

I Do respect some of the techs on this site when they use common since on how they help someone out by trying to find out what type of experience they have to do a curtain type of repair but when you got guys like this Kip on here that really don`t give a crap and tells them to go further than what they should then it is no good. There is a proper way to help someone and then there is a sloppy way and I find Kip and a few others use the sloppy way. Thats just my opinion.

Reply to
tvguy

I Do respect some of the techs on this site when they use common since on how they help someone out by trying to find out what type of experience they have to do a curtain type of repair but when you got guys like this Kip on here that really don`t give a crap and tells them to go further than what they should then it is no good. There is a proper way to help someone and then there is a sloppy way and I find Kip and a few others use the sloppy way. Thats just my opinion.

Reply to
tvguy

Are you an english techer ? If you are then fail me for my not writing proper english .

Reply to
tvguy