MiddleBrook Has Yahoo Forum

To All,

Clyde posted the follow > Dr Middlebrook saw this post and contacted me.

There is now a user group dedicated to his design-oriented > analysis techniques and the seminal paper on the voltage injection > technique is posted there. Here is the link to that group.

(I updated the link to the following:)

The forum started in January, so you can easily view all the posts since the beginning. Just wish there was another name. DOA sounds ominous:)

Regards,

Mike Monett

Reply to
Mike Monett

Interesting! Years ago I rewrote his loop gain and phase paper to fit into a PSpice macro.

...Jim Thompson

Middlebrook's method, or some other way?

...Jim Thompson

[snip]

That's what I do. I tricked PSpice into accepting a .STEP inside of (basically) a subcircuit, then I force an AC voltage, then a current, then calculate (in Probe) LoopGain and LoopPhase (with a display macro).

...Jim Thompson