a bit of humour for ya

LOL wonder if anyone tried to buy that!!!

-Ben

On 5 Apr 2005 18:29:19 -0700, "b" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Mine arrived yesterday.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hey, cool - post a picture of you with it, please. :-)

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 16:47:16 -0500, "Wayne Tiffany" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Apologies to

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Cool - how real is real here???? :-)