hiiiiiii

yar koi mjhy ful tim masty wala grp bata dy,me us ka boht mashkoor honga

Reply to
tiger_noman

--
Ooga-booga.
Reply to

Yes. Lieanr Tehconogly, Anoalg Diveces, ON Sime, Farihcild, Insetril, Fresecela, IFR, Nainotal Sime, Alelgero, TI. Hichati, Miaxm, Micricohp, IYSX. Sicilonix, Vahsiy, XNP, Xinilx, Zeetx.

Reply to
Winfield

SED spam you'll never see.. " Do you get poor sound from your stereo? You might have unhappy electrons... Make your electrons feel better with new 'Happy Electron Spray'. Because happy electrons are good sounding electrons.. "

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

And this month there is a sale on Happy Electron Spray for AudioPhools only; a mere $1000 per ounce!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Screw you! I'm going to wire my circuit with platinum! ;-)

Now I wonder if anyone makes platinum-clad PCB... that is, platinum-clad PCB where the substrate can stand up to the etching... LOL!

Tim

Tim Williams

try here

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

No, no, no! You want ultrapure Osmium plated to look like copper for the ultimate snobbishness...

Reply to
Robert Baer