73.3824MHz crystal

Why can't I find, and why did Eventide use, a 73.3824MHz crystal to drive the Master Clock in the H3000 series?

Cuh.

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

Well, perhaps coincidentally, it's 65536 * 44.100 kHz * 1.3000 for oversampling. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Corrected binary divisor!

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
ElectroOptical Innovations LLC

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Well, perhaps coincidentally, it's 65536 * 44.100 kHz * 1.3000 for oversampling. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

I don't have the Service manual in front of me now, but, yes, 44.1K is one of the derived clocks.

I just can't get the crystal!

Cheers,

Gareth.

Reply to