36V550T ITC008 RCA.

No sound on tuner, sometimes sound is there just as pix apperars, then goes. Ok on inputs. Replaced CS124, as per service bulletin, the same. Looking on the service cd,the schematic is wrong! Pin 47 of

Reply to
Sky

Sky,

Get newer CD if yours is older than 2005. RCA releases CDs periodically. I have at least 7 or 8 versions of CTC203, ITC008 three releases so far, curmulate releases.

Need to replace that audio processor MTS IC and two small 47pF on I2C bus for that IC just in case, the bulletin for audio problems not there about the IC except the cap. Our S/M is correct.

Audio processor is bit of a failure rate.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.