3 cd stereo

If you're interested, here is a potted history of the Droitwich site with some cool pictures and specs on the various transmitters - and there were some big-arsed ones there. The Daventry site is mentioned quite a bit.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Thanks my friend, this will keep me occupied until the sandman knocks on my bedroom door :)

Reply to
Meat Plow

Well the sandman hasn't come but all I can say is WOW about Droitwich. What a story that was.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Glad you enjoyed it. It certainly has had an - how shall we say -"interesting" ? - past, hasn't it ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

You aint kidding. Just had to go read up a bit on Guglielmo Marconi. I didn't know he was well off and all private schooled and stuff. I need to do some more reading and not on Usenet.

Reply to
Meat Plow

arfa dally and meat plow can take their heads and show them up their asses. their rude and they don't show any one any respect. they basicaly treat every one like a jack ass. also might i add i got the problem solved with out those two bosows. thanx you and have a nice rest of your live...

Reply to
jon

If I am rude and unhelpful my friend, then I'm not sure that it is possible to put into words, just exactly what that makes a semi-illiterate half-wit like you. Maybe you would care to show me just exactly where I treated you like a "jack ass", before you decided to start acting like one, yourself. You are the sort of poster that gets your countrymen a bad name. Still, perhaps with luck, you will have fixed it in such a way that it electrocutes you. And you have a nice rest of your life, which may well be shorter than you are expecting. But whatever, crawl back under whichever stone you came out from, and find a different group to post your innane and badly phrased questions and comments to. OK ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

"*Sniff*... WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Suuuure you did. ("bosows"? *snerk*)

Thanks for playing. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Reply to
JW

bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahahah you've got to be trolling. Nobody that can find their way to a news group can be this illiterate.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Had to be a troll Arf old pal. I can't imagine an adult being that illiterate.

Reply to
Meat Plow

ohhhhh did i hurt your feelings. oh wait a secand you don't have any. also blow up bastards!

Reply to
jon