25B800 7562 series turn off HOTEL mode info needed.

At our shop we have this 25B800 7562 in hotel mode. Need to turn hotel mode off. Have two philips remotes, one master remote for hotel but two of button (guest and other one DCM doesn't work on this tv, but SETUP works but this only access to protected typical menu that hotel personnels can use.) Other remote is one with smart button.

I do have service manual for -C121 series but not for -C122, need info specifically one item for hotel mode. Inputting service mode code works but info is all gibbish (hexdecimal code). Which item is the switch for hotel mode?

Thanks & cheers, Wizard

P.S.: I'm watching this topic.

Reply to
Jason D.

Hello?

This is Philips tv if the chassis type didn't help, model number does not matter, it is the 25B800-7562 that's important.

I need certain item to locate in service mode (text is all hexdecimal) to adjust in order to turn off hotel mode we have at my work.

Thanks and cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.