12 volt automotive sealed beam lamps in series

Probably, but it's 14 years old and I've not spent more than $100 in repairs in the 3 years I've owned it. :)

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

As a guest? Probably.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Okay, then, if $170 is too much, how about $7.56 including shipping?

They also have 15A/20A for 14.89/16.42 including shipping.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Or this one for $11.72 shipped which is claimed to be 20A

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

I'd go for that in a heart beat. you could set it in series with the fuse feeding the head lights.

I'd get two; one as a spare since you have NO idea of its practical service life in a road truck and you'd like to have a spare along.

Later, if #1 proves flawless, use #2 for the tail lights and swap them out too when called for...

Ange

Reply to
Angelo Campanella

That would be good for people wanting a car radio on a 24 v golf cart. :)

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell