Christmas Presents

Anne, Probably should have asked you earlier.

Can you remember who the presents are for that you gave us.

One had an extra small parcel attached, another had sloping sides and the third was a regular box shape.

Thanks,

Steve

Reply to
Steve Fox

talk about off topic but are there any presents for me Anne

David

Reply to
david

Sorry, that was sent as an email. I don't know how it appeared in the newsgroup as well.

BTW, no spare presents.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Fox