GNU chain för HC11, missing make?

Hi,

I am a professional developer since many many years, so . .

it is with frustration I have to ask this.

I have downloaded the GNU dev chain för HC11/Hc12 and installed it all, I have been able to compile, link and debug one example file, it works

I have also downloaded GEL librarier with more examples, those I have NOT been able to compile.

The question is this, how come there is no "make" command ANYWHERE?

There are makefiles, but without a make command I cannot use the makefiles, I have borwsed throu several helpfiles, webpages and docs and only find how to "enter make Makefile", but there are no make!?

Frustrating, have anyone used these development chain successfully, using makefiles?

Thanks

/Jörgen

Reply to
me