serial programming

Hai everybody,This is haranath.I have written a serial port program on Mandriva LE 2005 for a Biometric Finger Scanner.It is working fine on that Operating System and the same code when i run on Mandriva 2006 giving me probloms.

For any POSIX Operating System,the Serial port coding will be same.so,why it is not working on mandriva 2006.Is there any issue i need to know here.If anyone has any idea,please clarify me.... waiting for your responses....

With Regards,

Haranath.T

Reply to
emb in linux

[...]

Due to the complete and utter lack of detail in your post, there's no help we can offer other than a pointer to some general documentation:

Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com
Reply to
Grant Edwards