Scheduling in RTLinux

Hi All,

 I have a problem in setting the priorites for the TASKS.
Lets say I have three TASK T1 T2 and T3. If I want to specify higest
priority to T1 then T2 and T3. Then after sometime my TASK T3 is
getting scheduled instead of T1 when both task are in ready state.
I verfied the priorites and seen that it has been dynamically changed
by kernel. Not only the priority but also the scheduling policy
changes. I configured SCHED_RR but it changed SCHED_FIFO.

In what ways the kernel computes the priority ? Any links which
 talks about that ?

If there any means to disable the dynamic computation of priorites

and policies by kernel?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Aswath

Re: Scheduling in RTLinux
Hi All,

 I have a problem in setting the priorites for the TASKS.
Lets say I have three TASK T1 T2 and T3. If I want to specify higest
priority to T1 then T2 and T3. Then after sometime my TASK T3 is
getting scheduled instead of T1 when both task are in ready state.
I verfied the priorites and seen that it has been dynamically changed
by kernel. Not only the priority but also the scheduling policy
changes. I configured SCHED_RR but it changed SCHED_FIFO.

In what ways the kernel computes the priority ? Any links which
 talks about that ?

If there any means to disable the dynamic computation of priorites

and policies by kernel?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,
Aswath