Recommendations for ucLinux + QVGA screen

We are considering making a ucLinux card with a quarter VGA display. Were it not for the display requirement, I'd go for a ColdFire 5234 (partly because we expect to use it on other unrelated cards). But the ColdFire chip does not have any sort of display hardware (such as lcd drivers), which would mean an external display driver or a screen with its own controllers. Does anyone have any recommendations here, particularly for something that will be relatively easy to get going under ucLinux? Perhaps something with framebuffer drivers?

Thanks,

-- David

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go past." Douglas Adams

Reply to
David Brown