Problem with Philips TEA5767HN

Dear All:

I have some problem to use the TEA5767HN in search mode. I refer some sample code with it. And all of them have the same operation that are check with "IF Counter" and "level ADC output". Unfortunately I have no RF background so I don't know what are "IF Counter" and "level ADC output" work. Do that have anybody know whats purpose with"IF Counter" and "level ADC output"? And what value I use to check with they are better?

Thanks W.C Chang

Reply to
W.C Chang

/Have you read the datasheet?