SD/MMC card driver for LPC2378

Hi,

I´m trying to write a block-driver for mmc/sd cards on the LPC2378, usin the 4-bit mode. Does anybody have some experience in writing such a driver and is there any sample code available to use as a starting point?

Regards,

Hima

Reply to
Hima
Brendan Gillatt

Le Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:01:12 -0500, Hima a écrit:

Hi !

As Brendan says, i think you have to pay for Full SDIO specs although you might consider 'Simplified SDIO specs' available on sdcard.org

Best regards,

--
HBV
Reply to

Hi,

There was an interesting demo on Circuit Cellar, some 2005 issue.

If you beed more details, just let me know (Of course, not 4 bit mode!)

--

Jaime Andres Aranguren C. SanJaaC Electronics Soluciones en DSP

"Habib Bouaziz-Viallet" escribió en el mensaje news:47f75d45$0$1603$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

Jaime Andres Aranguren Cardona

Please do not top-post. Your answer belongs after (or intermixed with) the quoted material to which you reply, after snipping all irrelevant material. See the following links:

--

    (taming google)
    (newusers)