module-init-tools

Hi list, when trying to run make modules_install on a kernel compiled for a mips R3000 machine I get the following error : =EF=BB=BFmake: *** [_modinst_post] Erreur 139. It seems to be a depmod problem so I cannot generate my modules.*map in my /lib/modules/`uname -r`/ directory. So my question is : is module-init-tools architecture-dependent. And What sould I do to get depmod working for my mips target ?

Thanks a lot guys !!

Reply to
Iyed