Load VmLinux via VxWorks Loader

Hi, Does the U-Boot loader can be load with the VxWorks loader or the U-Boot also use virtual memory in his ELF header? In other word can I load U-Boot via the VxWorks loader in order to load vmLinux via U-Boot?

tanks Gabi

Reply to
Gabi

Depending on the platform, you can use the VxWorks bootloader to load and execute the zImage directly. I have done this successfully on a PPC board, but you need to ensure that the kernel configuration is the same that the VxWorks bootloader configures it.

Good Luck

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Gales