lcd's for advantech board

I'm using an advantech pcm 7210

and am looking for a cheap lcd display to hook up to it. basically, something where if the whole thing blows up running headless, i can at least recover to it w/the lcd. It doesn't need to be anything exceptional as I'm going to swap it over to the crt port as soon as I can login and I'm having little luck doing a blind swap over to the crt monitor.

I'm looking at this

as a solution b/c it's the cheapest and most worthwhile i've found so far (I know the touchscreen doesn't have linux drivers...i don't really care).

Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA

Reply to
ant

If you don't need the touchscreen, I have a few 800x600 LVDS-interface color TFT 10.4" panels, new (production samples for a project that never got off the ground). I think I also have inverters for them. (Making the LCD data cable will be your problem). Email me if you're interested in one.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards