Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
 Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding.  The idea of every nation
 should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
 princes should be seen for the devils they are.  The sins include
 our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
 the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
with joy,
whether in the prosperity which it pleases Him to bestow upon me, or in the