jffs2 filesystem problem

Now I use jffs2 file system in my embeded system,the cpu is intel pxa271,and with ram and flash bonded.Now everytime when I start the kernel,if there are big files in flash,and I am sure that the flash is big enough,the system are very very slow.

Reply to
bjzhangwn

Hi, if the jffs2 is pretty full a long time is taken for the garbage collection. Or is that what you want to say with that?....

Give SquashFS a try and let me now from the results.

Cons

Reply to
Cons