i2c controller pca9564

Hi, i'm about to write an i2c driver for pca9564 400 khz host for linux rtai under GPL. Anybody interested in participating ?

Basic design idea is providing 4 fifos : 2 for Master, 2 for slave mode. An interrupt driven state machine is controled by state of the pca9564. A master thread enables master transactions depeding on the state machine.

I build this driver for my diploma thesis and no commercial interest is involved.

further information you may get if you drop a mail to snipped-for-privacy@spamYAHOO.DE

Greetings Jean

Reply to
Jean Jonethal