I2C code for eeprom access

I'm looking for sample C code that explains how to access an eeprom on the
I2C bus.
I'm running 2.4.27-vrs1 on an AT91RM9200.
Thank you!

Re: I2C code for eeprom access
on the

Hi David,

I have used eeprog to access the I2C EEPROM on the AT91RM9200DK dev
kit. eeprog lives at..
http://codesink.org/eeprog.html

good luck!
tehn yit chin

Re: I2C code for eeprom access
I've been trying to use this.  I'm having a strange problem with it.  If I
write "Hello, world!" to the eeprom, I get "H e l l o ,  w o r l d ! " when
I read it back.  It acts like it writes to every other address.  Any
thoughts?

Re: I2C code for eeprom access
I found my problem.  Works great now.

when

Re: I2C code for eeprom access

 > I found my problem.  Works great now.

Just for curiosity: Did you increment an auto-increment address pointer?

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi

Re: I2C code for eeprom access