I2C Code for MSP430F2013

Hello,

Is there anybody who can help with developing firmware code for MSP430F2013 chip? Simple algorithm. Limited components count. All components are using I2C bus to communicate.

I just do not have that kind of experience to generate the code by myself that could start working right away without spending a weeks for troubleshooting. I prefer somebody with current practical experience instead. I will appreciate the help.

Thanks in advanced for any help,

Michael

Reply to
mInfo

There are a few application notes 9with code) on the TI website:

which should get you started.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

Are you looking out for this activity to be outsourced. or are you open to contract programmers

regards Janaki. snipped-for-privacy@softdel.com

Reply to
Jsatish

Janaki,

Yes, I am obviously looking for outsourcing. And my last message was asking for help in this field. I am not able to accomplish this goal by myself as I do not have previous experience with MSP430F2013. The code is very simple but requires the coder with I2C interface experience.

And you are absolutely right; working directly with contract programmer is better choice for me instead of dealing with middle man (or many of them) The code is so simple that doesn't need dozen programmers to be involved with. :)

Michael

Reply to
mInfo

Please don't top-post. I fixed this one. Your answer belongs after, or intermixed with, the material which you quote, after snipping anything irrelevant. See the following links:

--
Some informative links:

    (taming google)
    (newusers)