I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller

Hello Guy. I just bought a cisco 7206VXR from http://www.linkwaves.com .
Quick shipping fedex 3 days saver for $85. I think they are great
Quick Ship Great Services Excelent Products

For Quick Quote. Please visit here
http://www.linkwaves.com/requestquote.asp

For Quick Search. Please visit here
http://www.linkwaves.com/productsearch.asp

Their Contact is
LinkWaves Corp
29980 Technology Drive, Suite 6
Murrieta, CA 92563
Tel: +1-909-725-9143
Fax: =1-707-221-3762
http://www.linkwaves.com
sales(at)linkwaves.com

Re: I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller

Not that anyone here would do business with this lying spammer, but I
think you'll find in other groups, they ARE the person.

I mean come on, "I just did business with this wonderful company"?
Yeahhhhhh.

They've been pretty much exposed at comp.sys.mac.system.

Lying spamming scammers.

Re: I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller
On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.embedded, in article

The post in comp.os.linux.misc indicates that.  If you play around with
whois queries, he certainly is related, and may be the owner - godaddy
doesn't quite say so.

Cisco Computer Equipments At LinkWaves Corp
alt.computer.security

I Found a Great Southern Cisco Reseller
comp.os.linux.embedded

Do we do Cisco in Here?
snipped-for-privacy@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
comp.os.linux.hardware

Hello Guys, Please let me know if you need any Cisco
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com   17 Aug 2006 13:24:46 -0700
comp.os.linux.misc

Have You Ever Buy Cisco From LinkWaves Corp ?
comp.os.linux.networking

Do we Do CISCO ?
comp.os.linux.setup

Used Cisco Used Switch Used Cisco Router Used Cisco Switch At LinkWaves Corp
comp.security.misc

Oh, you mean _THIS_ Lying spamming scammers?

        Old guy

Site Timeline