How to autostart dosemu at login?

I have modified inittab to add

c3:1235:respawn:/ssbin/agetty -n -l /bin/autolog 38400 tty3 linux

where: /bin/autolog is just:

#!/bin/sh /bin/login -f root

That works fine, since there is no password.

Now I still need to start dosemu. So I added to ~/.bash_profile the line /usr/bin/dosemu&

that starts dosemu automatically, but what happens is that the keyboard stays with the shell, not dosemu.

How could I start dosemu automatically. It will not work if I start it in inittab, because it needs the root environment to read its .dosemurc

Thanks in advance Tonyb

--
  __      __  _     I N C.               http://www.sysdev.org
/ __|\\// __||  \  __   __          /         tonyb@sysdev.org

Try /usr/bin/dosemu in ~/.bash_profile. Notice no "&" at the end.

Reply to
Sarfraz Nawaz