Help with window manager and GTK in embedded environment

Can someone confirm that whether I need the window manager or not? I use GTK to design the GUI for instruments.It works in full- screen mode.Moving and minimizing are not necessary.The window needs not to be decorated.In that case, whether i need the window manager or not? Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Readon Shaw

Hello,

It seems you don't need it. Try to kill your window manager (have an xterm ready) and show what happens. If this is enough, you really don't need it. :-)

Regards, Sebastian

Reply to
Sebastian