Help with window manager and GTK in embedded environment

      Can someone confirm that whether I need the window manager or
not?  I use GTK to design the GUI for instruments.It works in full-
screen mode.Moving and minimizing are not necessary.The window needs
not to be decorated.In that case, whether i need the window manager or
not?
Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Help with window manager and GTK in embedded environment
Hello,

It seems you don't need it.
Try to kill your window manager (have an xterm ready) and show what happens.
If this is enough, you really don't need it. :-)

Regards,
Sebastian

Site Timeline