Need help in designing a measurement system

hi~ i'm doing one of my fourth year course projects in EE, i need to design a transducer that can measure the CO2 level in the ocean, and it needs to be from raw matrials, but the main problem now is that i cannot even find the gas detector or CO2 detector in the first place, all the things i can find on the web is already packaged, can someone help me to identify the sensor or detector for me? it must be a raw material~ thanks alot!! ps.. need to hand the project in in two weeks time....please help!!

Reply to
ed_keropi

Google measure co2 level in water

for a million+ responses.