HELP!!! Cannot open dev/console as a standard input

hi,

We are having MVlinux image on our target. We want to divert all the log ,debugging,print message to other external system. When we tried to run the syslogd with remote option we are getting on the remote termonal that cannot open /dev/console device as standard input. The above message we found is coming from /utils/tinylogins/getty.c

What could be the problem? Why we could not able to open the console device?

Can help us in solving this problem?

-yugender

Reply to
Yugender Reddy