Good SBC w/ PCMCIA, usb host+client? small? stable linux 2.6? <= $300 USD?

Hello! We're currently using the ADS BitsyX (applieddata.net) and we like it alot... but I'm curious whether or not anything somewhat comparable exists on the market. My prefered specs would be:

- at least 1 PCMIA slot (must) - Usb host and client (must) - Intel XScale (preferably) - Small (must) - a stable Linux 2.6 kernel (pref) - Around or less than 300 US (pref)

--
Regards,

Justin Todd
Software Designer