DMA transfer size limited on MPC8272

I am DMA'ing from 60x memory to PCI memory and from PCI memory to 60x memory in a Linux device driver using the MPC8272 processor. The DMA completes but the logic analyzer shows that the DMA is broken up into a series of 32 byte (8 dword) transfers, no matter what the byte count is in the segment descriptor. Shouldn't I be able to do the transfer in a single DMA transfer? If so, how? Is there a register setting I am missing?

Reply to
Bill