Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Coding guidelines for embedded applications
November 27, 2010, 10:42 am
rate this thread
Re: Coding guidelines for embedded applications
C and follow the kernel coding standards at
For safety-critical work, buy the relevant standards from MISRA at
"Guidelines for the Use of the C Language in Critical Systems,"
October 2004 or "Guidelines for the Use of the C++ Language in
Critical Systems," June 2008.
"Targeting Safety-Related Errors During Software Requirements
is useful, particularly the safety checklist.
Also useful is Michael Barr's "Firmware Code of Ethics" at
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » Der beste Editor (was: kann man in dem Wirrwar nicht finden)
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)