Changing CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE

I got Linux 2.4.x running on my embedded systems board. I like to change the default value of CONFIG_BLK_DEV_RAM_SIZE to 8192, but whenever I run 'make xconfig', it shows the default value to be 4092, but I am not sure which file it is using to come up with the 4092 default value. Any clues?

I searched for all the files in the tree and there are many places where there are definitions of this parameter, but many of these files are generated files. Where is the source file for the variable?

Thanks

Reply to
dchou4u

The configuration is stored in the .config file in the root of the source tree. If it is not present in this file, try adding it.

Gregg

Reply to
GB