Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

Hi all,
anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB. On the web
I' had find package only for serial TS or  package for RPM based
distro. I want to install it on embedded system based on Archlinux and
RPM is not good for this.

Thanks in advance.

Loris

Re: Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

You will find it and other stuff on 3M website
ciao

Re: Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

Ok. Only RPM.... I hate RPM and I can't install it on ArchLinux.

Ciao

Re: Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

downoad them
lokk inside with
  rpm -qpl name.rpm
unpack their content in the local directory with
  rpm2cpio name.rpm | cpio -id

happy hacking ;-)

Site Timeline