Calibration Utility for 3M Touch screen

Hi all, anyone know a Calibration Utility for 3M Touch Screen USB. On the web I' had find package only for serial TS or package for RPM based distro. I want to install it on embedded system based on Archlinux and RPM is not good for this.

Thanks in advance.

Loris

Reply to
lstrozzini

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com ha scritto:

You will find it and other stuff on 3M website ciao

Reply to
Helix

Ok. Only RPM.... I hate RPM and I can't install it on ArchLinux.

Ciao

Reply to
lstrozzini

downoad them lokk inside with rpm -qpl name.rpm unpack their content in the local directory with rpm2cpio name.rpm | cpio -id

happy hacking ;-)

Reply to
Helix