Backtrace for all threads

I am working on an embedded Linux application and would like to print
a backtrace of all the threads in my application.  I came across the
function "backtrace" which obtains a backtrace for the current thread
only.

Is there a way to get a backtrace for all of the threads?  I need this
because I suspect there is possibly some memory corruption going on in
a thread other than the current thread and I would like to be able to
see where all the threads are at a particular moment.

I am running Linux 2.4.26 on PPC.

Site Timeline